REV'IT Vapor Jacket
Regular price $419.99
The Vapor jacket is distinguished from other all-weather sport touring jackets on the market by its unique ventilation feature that is 100 percent waterproof when zipped up, yet allows direct airflow to the body when activated. The secret lies in a special construction of the vent in the z-liner waterproof membrane, which opens up all the way through to the jacket\xCDs outer shell. This new feature transforms a regular z-liner constructed jacket into a true four-season piece. Another innovation from REV'IT!'s in-house R&D department is the new height-adjustable straps at the waist and under arms, which help ensure a perfect fit for almost every body type. The Vapor is great for all year touring as well as four-season commuting!
- Ventilation: VCS | zipper, VCS | aquadefence.
- Ergonomic features: Short and long connection zipper, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert (sold separately), prepared for vest connector HV (sold separately), comfort collar, stretch panels, collar hook.
- Pockets: Inner pockets, slit pockets, document pocket.
- Adjustability: Adjustment drawcord, flexisnap, variable height adjustment tabs, UTA | tab, adjustment tab.
- Fit: Race fit, regular.
- Protection: Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV (sold separately), ProLife\xAC CE protection.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Outer shell: Hypalon, PWR | shell 500D stretch, Schoeller\xAC dobby fabric, polyester dull 450D, PWR | shell dobby.
- Visibility: Laminated reflective logo, laminated reflection.
- Waterproofing and breathability: Hydratex\xAC | Z-liner.