Waterproof Protection in Warm Weather
We took our original waterproof sock and gave it a bamboo liner to help you stay dry and cool in the warmer months. With the added protection of Hydropstop, we designed these to keep you dry and on the move in wet and warm conditions. Wet feet are super uncomfortable and can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors. Stay dry and comfortable in our Waterproof Warm Weather Ankle Socks with Hydrostop while in rain, snow, and mud, standing in leaky waders, and through stream crossings.
Ideal for a Wide Range of Activities
An ideal choice when there's a risk of getting your feet wet while cycling, commuting, hunting, hiking, fishing, or working outside.
Hydrostop: Extra Water Protection You Need to Keep Going
In serious downpours water can bead up on bare legs and calves and egress into the socks through the top. So we invented Hydrostop, a silicone-like (although it is silicone-free) elastic taping around the inside cuff of the sock. This added protection reduces the chances of water dripping down your leg into your sock. Problem solved.
Innovative Materials and Construction
Featuring a three-layer bonded construction that combines a bamboo lining for moisture control and comfort, a 100% waterproof hydrophilic membrane, and a durable nylon blend exterior with 4-way stretch for great fit and wearability.
Particularly noteworthy is the unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration steam and warm air from inside the sock. This creates a high level of comfort for the wearer, even while performing strenuous and aerobic activities, while also preventing rain, mud, and sand from getting inside the sock.
Built for comfort and blister prevention
Designed with a seamless construction including hand-linked flat toe seams and the addition of elastic support on the ankle, heel and instep, you won't notice the seams but will definitely notice the extra comfort and fit.
Handmade & Hand Tested
Exclusively handmade in the UK to our unrelenting standards and attention to detail, every single sock is hand-tested for waterproofness.
- 100% Waterproof & Extremely Breathable pulls moisture away from your skin at the molecular level - keeping you dry and cool all at the same time.
- Hydrostop Barrier
- Wears And Feels Like A Normal Stretchy Sock
- We pioneered the use of a unique hydrophilic membrane
- With a Hydrostatic Head of >20,000mm and the addition of Hydrostop
- It creates a barrier between your skin and the sock to help prevent water from coming in through the top of the sock
- Our socks stay waterproof under the toughest of conditions.
- Due to the close bond between sock cuff and skin, over prolonged use, some people may experience minor skin irritation due to the Hydrostop barrier rubbing against the skin.
- Our 100% waterproof socks are constructed using premium materials and by bonding three layers together to make one highly waterproof and breathable sock:
- Outer Layer - 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Layer - 75% Bamboo Rayon, 23% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- This is the type of sock you can throw in the wash along with the rest of your gear.
- No need to line dry or wash with special detergents.
- The membrane is a solid barrier, you'll never need to re-waterproof.
- Wash at 40ÂºC/105ÂºF
- Low Tumble Dry or Drip Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean, Iron, or Bleach