If you already own our ATC Cart, then you are ready to step it up to the next level! This conversion kit includes everything needed to transform our ATC Cart into the Go!Cart bike trailer. Simply install the hardware to your cart and you'll be rolling to the beach in minutes. When you need to use the ATC Cart without your bike, you can quickly detach the conversion kit and store for later.
- Includes component pieces to convert the ATC (All-Terrain Center Cart) to a bike trailer
- Maximum Load Capacity: 75lb
Go!Cart Assembly Instructions:
- Slide the two halves of the adapter brackets, without the Seattle Sports logo, onto the adapter bar, back-to-back. Place this unit onto the frame of your ATC Cart and spread the adapter brackets so that it sits firmly in place.
- Install the small nut and bolt up through the bottom of the backside adapter bracket.
- Firmly hook the other two halves of the adapter brackets in place and install all four nuts and bolts.
- Insert the smaller diameter straight aluminum tube into the larger diameter tube. Install the nut and bolt in the correct hole to match your boat's length.
- Insert the smaller diameter straight aluminum tube into the curved tube. Slide the flat hull bracket in the desired position and install a baled lynch pin through all four holes. If you plan to use a kayak with your cart, bend each side of the hull bracket to fit your hull shape. If you plan to use a SUP or surf board, attach the foam block to the hull bracket.
- Insert the straight end of this 3-piece bar into the short adapter bar. Secure in place with a baled lynch pin.
- Remove the quick-release skewer from the rear wheel of your bicycle. Re-install the skewer after passing it through the hitch receiver. Ensure that the hitch receiver is pointing towards the back of the bicycle. We recommend you install the hitch receiver on the left side of the wheel, as to not interfere with the gears.
- Place the drawbar hitch into the hitch receiver and attach using a baled lynch pin. Secure the safety strap around a section of your frame.