Dial it back to 1988, and you would probably spot someone wearing the Cheetah while bumping cassette tapes and doing aerobics on the beach. Decades later, these Smith sunglasses remain a cult favorite for their balance of outdoor functionality and style. The rounded cat-eye brow is the same as on the original, but we've upgraded to Carbonic lenses for a crystal-clear view.
Polarized Gray Lens: A gray lens tint providing true color perception for exact color definition. This lens creates a soothing effect on the eyes in bright and sunny conditions. Included polarization cuts glare and provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. (VLT = 15%).
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Durable cellulose acetate frames
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
Fit / Integration:
- Smith Archive collection fleece bag