Early mornings and late afternoons out on the water can look very different. Keep up with changing light conditions and stay comfortable while you're at it in these Smith Longfin sunglasses. Integrated side shields and ChromaPop polarized lenses reduce glare and enhance contrast as you scan the water. Thin, flexible temples keep these glasses snugly in place so you don't have to worry about losing them to the depths.
ChromaPop Polarized Gray Green Lens: A traditional neutral gray base lens that is fine-tuned with a green hue to amplify the colors of life outdoors, and then augmented with the ChromaPop color enhancement technology for maximum clarity allowing you to effortlessly see more detail. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. (VLT = 15%).
- ChromaPop polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wrap-around fit
- Megol side shields and thin, flexible temples
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
Fit / Integration:
- Microfiber bag