Dark and stormy or bright and sunny, the Smith Prophecy goggles give you the visual advantage of our ChromaPop lens tech. The contrast-enhancing, color-popping view helps define every feature in the terrain so you can ski with confidence, no matter the lighting. Their spherical lens maintains distortion-free clarity across your full range of peripheral vision, and adjustable vents let you regulate the airflow for a fog-free view. Our over-the-glass fit maintains a helmet-compatible, pressure-free fit for comfort that lasts all day.
Chromapop Everyday Green Mirror Lens: Suited for a range of conditions, enhances every undulation of snow so you get more out of every moment. (VLT = 23%).
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Available with ChromaPop lens: ChromaPop enhances contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Fits over the glasses (OTG ) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert
Fit / Integration:
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- Patented regulator adjustable lens ventilation helps eliminate moisture
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Two-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Medium / Large fit; Available in Asia fit
- Microfiber goggle bag