How did cyclists in the '80s even see around those big, bulky frames? We've come a long way since the days of leather chamois and crumbly energy bars. These Smith Reverb performance sunglasses have a modern, 27-gram shield for a panoramic view without the weight of bigger glasses. The PivLock design lets you easily swap between two interchangeable ChromaPop lenses. No-slip nose and temple pads keep your glasses right where you need them around every blind corner and up every brutal climb.
ChromaPop Opal Mirror Lens: A brown based lens boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology and finished with an opal mirror. Great for use in areas of medium to bright exposure, this lens will enhance color and clarity and let you effortlessly see more detail. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays. (VLT = 30%).
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 7x4 toric lens curvature
- Megol temple and nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- PivLock interchangeable lens system makes lens changes easy
Fit / Integration:
- ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens
- Performance case
- Microfiber bag with internal sleeve