Sunday Afternoons has taken design cues from outback and boonie hat styles and added our signature lightweight comfort and sun protection to create the best selling Cruiser Hat. The 3" front and side brim, and 4" back brim offers ample solar coverage while an integrated wicking liner keeps you comfortable and dry in varied conditions. Grab the Cruiser Hat for any sun related activity and excellent all around sun protection.
NOTE: Integrated mesh liner for wicking moisture except Large Cream
and Large Sand which feature a wicking sweatband.
- 3” front and side brim, 4” back brim / floatable foam core with poly brim wire
- UPF 50+ certified sun rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Top of crown mesh venting
- Water repellent / stain resistant
- Integrated mesh liner for wicking moisture except Large Cream and Large Sand which feature a wicking sweatband.
- Packs flat for travel
- Chinstrap with cord lock
- Rear adjustable cord lock sizing
- Lightweight: 2.8 ounces
- Sizes: Men’s and Women’s M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA/Imported
CARE AND CONTENT
- Body: 100% nylon, Mesh Ventilation: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions:
- Hand wash cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron
- Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim
DermaSafe: UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Highest sun protective ratings possible for enjoyable sun safety
Sunday Afternoons DermaSafe technology represents Sunday Afternoons' line of sun protective fabrics that guarantee an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50+. An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50 is the highest sun protective rating possible and prevents more than 98% of all UV rays. The sun protective properties DermaSafe are created using unique fiber weaving techniques, and the incorporation of scientifically formulated, micro-bonded treatments designed to safely increase the rate of active sun protection of each of our products. These advanced technologies greatly aid in the prevention of sunburn and long-term skin damage. The UVA and UVB protective qualities of DermaSafe do not wash out, or degrade for the lifetime of the garment. Spend more time outside knowing you will stay safe and comfortable with DermaSafe fabrics.
Each of our DermaSafe fabrics are independently tested and certified using industry leading and internationally accepted, AATCC TM 183-2000, UPF rating standards. We test on a continual basis and require the minimum of "excellent" UPF 50+ sun protective ratings, based on international rating systems, before a fabric can be used in any of our products. The styling of our products and shade that they provide play an extremely important role in keeping you sun protected all year long.