Sunday Afternoons Derma Safe Hat
The ultimate in sun protection. Full UV protective design covers all the important bits, but intelligent features ensure you won\xCDt become a walking sauna-our Convertible Ventilation panels stow up and away when you need a bit of breeze. If you need extra UPF assurance due to hair loss, fair skin, or medical concerns, Sunday Afternoons has you covered in the Derma Safe Hat.
PRODUCT SPECS :
- 3_" front brim with floatable foam core and poly brim wire
- 3_" side brim
- 7_" back veil with lift up hook and loop tab
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Convertible Ventilation
- Water repellent / stain resistant
- Wicking brow sweatband
- Packs flat for travel
- Chinstrap with cord lock
- External sizing band for custom fit
- Lightweight: 3 ounces
- Sizes: Men and Women\xCDs M, L (see hat sizing chart)
CARE AND CONTENT :
- Fabric content: Body: 100% nylon, Mesh Ventilation: 100% polyester
- Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim.
SIZE CHART :
MEDIUM 21" - 23" LARGE 23" - 25"
We design our hats to fit almost anyone\xCDs head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description\x84there\xCDs your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.