Inspired by the cold, raw weather of Alaska, the Kodiak Cap will keep you warm in the toughest conditions. The cap has an insulating fleece liner to keep you warm and a pull-down ear cover to keep frostbite out of the question.
PRODUCT SPECS :
- 2?" folding front brim
- Water resistant herringbone performance fabric
- Ultra warm, micro fleece liner
- Fold-away earflaps for warmth
- True Fit(tm) adjustable sizing
- Lightweight: 4.7 ounces
- Sizes: Men and Women?s - M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA/Imported
CARE AND CONTENT :
- Fabric content: Shell: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex, Lining: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Packing Instructions: Brim folds for compact packing.
SIZE CHART :
MEDIUM 22" - 23?" LARGE 23?" - 24?"
We design our hats to fit almost anyone?s head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description?there?s your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.