Because so many fun things involve both wind and water-surfing, kayaking, SUPing, rafting-our Offshore Water Hat is built for action in and out of the water. The design protects from a full day of sun, a dark underbrim softens the water\xCDs glare, our Flip-Lock technology helps you adjust to the sun and wind, and the neoprene neck harness holds it snug. If a surprise gust takes it away, it floats until you retrieve it. For all your offshore adventures, don\xCDt forget this hat.
PRODUCT SPECS :
- 3" front brim with floatable foam core / dark underbrim blocks glare
- 4-level 'Flip Lock' brim adjusts for increased visibility or sun protection
- 5 1/2" neck cape / ear protection
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Ventilating mesh side panels / neoprene brow cushion
- Water repellent / stain resistant
- Packs for travel
- Ponytail friendly
- Contoured neoprene neck harness with quick release
- Rear sizing band for custom fit
- Lightweight: 3.0 ounces
- Sizes: Men and Women's M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA
CARE AND CONTENT :
- Fabric content: Body: 100% nylon, Mesh Ventilation: 100% polyester
- Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron.
- Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim.
SIZE CHART :
MEDIUM 21" - 23" LARGE 22" - 24"
We design our hats to fit almost anyone\xCDs head comfortably.
To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description\x84there\xCDs your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.