The Sport Hat hits the mark for the active outdoors person. This full brim design offers excellent sun protection while maintaining clear peripheral vision on the court, green, eddy, and trail. Wide brim styling and its ultra lightweight design make the Sport Hat a favorite for athletes and gardeners alike.
- 4” crescent shape brim with floatable foam core and poly brim wire
- 5” back veil with option to tuck into hat crown
- UPF 50+ certified sun rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Strategic mesh ventilation
- Water repellent / stain resistant
- Ponytail friendly opening at back of crown
- Interior wicking brow sweatband
- Chinstrap with cord lock
- External sizing band for custom fit
- Lightweight: 2.2 ounces
- Sizes: Men and Women’s M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Made in USA / Imported
CARE AND CONTENT
Fabric content: Body:
- 100% nylon, Crown Mesh: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions:
- Hand wash cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron
- Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim
DermaSafe: UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Highest sun protective ratings possible for enjoyable sun safety
Sunday Afternoons DermaSafe technology represents Sunday Afternoons' line of sun protective fabrics that guarantee an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50+. An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50 is the highest sun protective rating possible and prevents more than 98% of all UV rays. The sun protective properties DermaSafe are created using unique fiber weaving techniques, and the incorporation of scientifically formulated, micro-bonded treatments designed to safely increase the rate of active sun protection of each of our products. These advanced technologies greatly aid in the prevention of sunburn and long-term skin damage. The UVA and UVB protective qualities of DermaSafe do not wash out, or degrade for the lifetime of the garment. Spend more time outside knowing you will stay safe and comfortable with DermaSafe fabrics.
Each of our DermaSafe fabrics are independently tested and certified using industry leading and internationally accepted, AATCC TM 183-2000, UPF rating standards. We test on a continual basis and require the minimum of "excellent" UPF 50+ sun protective ratings, based on international rating systems, before a fabric can be used in any of our products. The styling of our products and shade that they provide play an extremely important role in keeping you sun protected all year long.