The ultimate high tech solution for your UV protection, our Sun Guide Cap is the ‘multi tool’ of the hat world! Extreme conditions require extreme solutions, and the Sun Guide’s wide folding brim, removable cape, and multiple ‘FloThru’ vent panels will keep you comfortable under seriously challenging conditions. Our Sun Guide configures for up to six “ways to wear” as shown on our useful hang tag. Cap and cape separate and pack easily! This UV protective ‘tool’ will never let you down!
- 8" extra wide x 3 1/4" long folding 'clamshell' brim
- UPF 50+ certified breathable sun fabric (mesh not rated)
- ‘Convertible’ flip up crown panels
- Detachable 9 1/2" neck/face cape with 'FloThru venting'
- Super lightweight microfiber fabric construction
- Rear sizing band for custom fit
- Water repellent / Stain resistant
- Packs for travel
- Ponytail friendly
- Lightweight: 3.3 ounces - cape included
- Sizes: Men and Women's M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Designed in USA / Imported
- Patent Pending
CARE AND CONTENT
- Body: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions:
- Hand wash cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
- Packs flat for travel.
Clamshell Brim: Superior Packing Capabilities
Folding Brim for compact packing and carefree durability
Clamshell Brim technology provides durable and compact packing capabilities for on the go style and sun protection. This technology involves an advanced cut and bind process that splits hat brims in half while maintaining durability and shape. The result is an innovative and rugged brim that allows hats and caps to be folded in half for highly compressible and safe packing. Even with continual and repeated folding, our Clamshell Brim technology maintains its structural reliability and natural curve so your hat looks great every time you put it on. Sunday Afternoons Clamshell Brims open up new possibilities for how, when, and where you can take your headwear so that you are never without sun protection or your favorite hat.