Tour Master Synergy 2.0 apparel is designed to operate from a vehicle\xCDs standard 12-volt
electrical system to provide unmatched levels of warmth and comfort. With Synergy 2.0 apparel,
wearers can be warm without the bulk and discomfort typically caused by excessive layers of
clothing. By providing increased warmth and mobility in cold temperatures, Synergy 2.0 apparel
helps reduce fatigue while increasing safety and enjoyment.
Includes: Battery Wiring Harness and V-Split connector. (Rheostat temp controller sold separately).
Each Synergy 2.0 garment is heated by a series of durable steel fiber heating elements, which
generate safe, electronically controlled infrared heat. In addition to safe and even heating, the steel
fiber elements are lightweight, flexible and safe to operate in wet conditions. It is flexibility that
allows Synergy 2.0 garments to fit comfortably under protective riding apparel.
- Tour Master\xCDs 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle\xCDs 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Alloy fiber heating wire provides safe, even warmth
- A dual or single rheostat is available and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (sold seperately)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum temperatures and provides a consistent temperature
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to the Synergy\xAC 2.0 pant or chap liner
- Heats entire foot from toes to heel
A new feature for your Synergy 2.0 heated apparel is the addition of a temperature sensor to each
garment. This sensor allows your jacket to remain at a set temperature for the duration of a ride. It
also serves as an emergency back up should your jacket get too hot. Combined with the I5A built in
fuse in the wiring harness, you can ride in confidence knowing you are safe.
To ensure the best possible performance, it is important that Synergy 2.0 apparel be form- fitting
and fit snugly without hindering wearer movement or comfort. Heat is transferred to the wearer
through close contact between the garment and the wearer\xCDs body. It is recommended that no
more than one thin layer of clothing be worn under Synergy electrically heated apparel. Thick layers
such as sweatshirts and sweatpants, increase the space between the garment and the wearer,
decreasing the effectiveness of the heating elements.