The first all-season heated jacket designed with Canadian winter in mind. Versatile outerwear with integrated heating technology.
- Durable triple layer waterproof and breathable shell
- Taped seam construction to keep water and wind out
- Heating across upper back and shoulders. 3 Heating levels
- High warmth to weight Synthetic Insulation
- Ultra lightweight, less than 2lb
- Water-resistant zippers
- Glove, hand warming and phone fleece pockets
- Ergonomic battery pocket
- Designed and engineered in Canada
- Versatility Rated for 10C to -20C
- Ultra Lightweight Up to 40% lighter than down filled
- Waterproof and Wind resistant breathable
- Fitted Look - Comfortable casual fit for everyday needs
- Weather Tested - Ultralight, waterproof and windproof 3-layer shell fabric
- Heating Made Simple - Easy to use heating feature, just plug it in and press the button. 3 temperature settings to choose from
- Standard: 10,000 mAh, 5v 2.4A for 6 hours of operation at cool setting
- USB-A port
- (1) UNOO Wyne Jacket
- (1) UNOO Washbag
- (Optional) (1) 10,000 mAh, 5v 2.4A Lithium Power Bank UL/CE Certified battery / (L x W x H) 3.6 x 2.4 x 0.9 inch
- Snug fitting will provide the best heating experience
- Spot washing recommended
- Machine washable with cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
Materials: Shell 100% Recycled Polyester / Insulation 100% Recycled Polyester / Lining 100% Nylon / Graphene Heating Temperature: 55(+/-5C)
Fitting: Sizing Guides
Ultralight comparison is measured with S size between multiple down jacket manufacturers. For reference, UNOO's M is only 0.91KG or 2.02lb.
WHY WE MADE IT? SIMPLE. CREATE THE BEST GO TO JACKET.
Our heated insulated outerwear provides a lightweight alternative to the traditional bulky goose-down jackets and spring/fall jackets.
When all you want is an outerwear that can keep you warm and dry throughout the seasons, UNOO Wyne is the perfect choice for you. By combining form and function, UNOO Wyne offers a premium and stylish approach to heated apparels. Whether you are travelling, going to work, or just going about your day to day, just pick it up and go.
When the weather gets cold, simply turn on the built-in heating to keep you toasty.