UTK Far Infrared Natural Jade and tourmaline Heating Pad is perfectly soft flexible wrap around a body part to relieve muscle tension where people experience it -back & lower back & shoulders & waist & hip & legs & arms & knee & feet. Also, you can sit on it or lie on it.
UTK heating pad is designed to stay in place throughout your entire treatment session. Use for just 30 minutes daily (or as recommended by your doctor) to increase blood flow and reduce pain and muscle tension.
- Flexile to Wrap Around a Body Part & Sit & Lie on
- More Effective & Safe & Longer-lasting & Deeper Penetrating Therapeutic Heat: than conventional heating pads: features natural jade and tourmaline, far-infrared heat, negative ions
- More Solid Construction, Secure and Sturdy: controller & cable & pad & connections
- Easy to Operate Smart Digital Controller: Timer & Temperature settings, Auto shut-off, Memory Function
- No EMF and High Negative Ion
It is specifically designed and specialized in pain relief for Shoulders
Why you should choose this product ?
- Left/Right shoulder compatible. Adjustable belt, fit various body size
- DC power converter, thoroughly eliminate EMF radiation
- Not just another heating shoulder wrap. It perform more than a conventional electric heating pad. It contains 21 individual certificated natural jade stones inside. Keep heating energy last longer time, moreover, improve heating energy and infrared radiation penetrate skin, muscle, issue throughout more effectively, and emits negative ions onto body surface
- Light weight and portable. Storage bag included, you can bring it during your trip and in-car use
- Product Size: 20.8Ã46.5 inch
- Heating Power: 30 Watts
- Belt Material: Soft PU leather (both sides), non-toxic PP cotton, 21 Individual Jade Stones
- Warm-temperature range (103Â°F~109Â°F)
- Low-temperature range (110Â°F~119Â°F)
- Medium-temperature range (120Â°F ~129Â°F)
- Medium High-temperature range (130Â°F ~139Â°F)
- High-temperature range (140Â°F~149Â°F)
- Very High-temperature range (150Â°F ~159Â°F)