Waterproof and durable heated glove with long cuff. Suitable for those whose hands easily get cold. The heating elements are located at backhand on each fingertip, including the thumb. The heating control can be set in three steps, depending on the weather and temperature. Impregnated goat leather in palm and Hestra Flextron softshell on backhand. Includes Rechargeable / replaceable batteries, charger and handcuffs. Heat duration: Low: 8-10h - Medium: 4-5h - High: 2h Important Notice! The electronic components of this glove may interfere with avalanche transceivers.
Alpine ski gloves are designed with classic, Scandinavian designs for skiers who want a high quality glove both inside and out. These gloves are designed with the needs of skiers and snowboarders in mind and focus on quality materials, warmth, and fit.
- Activities: Skiing | Outdoor | Everyday winter
- 5-finger lining
- Attachments for handcuffs
- Heating components on backhand, fingers and thumb
- Rechargeable batteries
- Snow lock
- Insulation: G-Loft is a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- Lining: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- Hestra flextron softshell 4-way stretch: Durable and supple stretch fabric made of polyamide/spandex. Windproof and water resistant with good ventilation properties. 92% polyamide, 8% elastane.
- Impregnated goat leather: Water resistant and durable leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.
- Waterproof and breathable insert which creates a warm and pleasant comfort zone for your hands.