With a new boot chassis profile that offers improved feel and sensitivity on the bike's controls and a leather upper main construction that integrates a fully waterproof membrane, the newly evolved design of the Andes v2 Drystar Boot offers durability and abrasion resistance, and is ideal for long or short touring escapades.
- Highly specified Drystar touring boot for long-distance road riding in all weather conditions.
- Main upper material made in reainforced leather.
- Extensive front and rear accordion in microfiber for superior comfort extension, flexion and support.
- TPR shin plate insert and TPR ankle protector.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper, and backed by polyfoam padding for rider comfort.
- Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather.
- Full Drystar internal membrane insures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole.
- Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomical advanced EVA footbed.
- CE EN 13634:2010.