The Alpinestars SMX Plus V2 Vented Boots are the next generation of the popular SMX Plus line, known for track day performance and protection. A high shin plate helps guard against impacts from your foot pegs. Ankle protection comes in the form of Alpinestars' signature Multi-Link Control system that helps keep your ankle from moving in ways it is not supposed to while still giving you enough range of motion to operate foot controls. A wide heel counter wraps around the back of your foot with shock absorbing padding. A replaceable heel slider keeps you moving in the event of a crash. Accordion stretch zones at key areas provide flexibility and improved fit. Perforation throughout the boot with strategic vents in TPU help flow air to your feet. With replaceable parts and protective design, the Alpinestars SMX Plus v2 Boots will be a reliable track boot for many seasons.
- Advanced microfiber upper construction.
- Front flex area is constructed with a soft microfiber for improving abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars unique Multi-Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support. for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper extension, and hyper-flexion.
- Dual-density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly.
- Micro-adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption and highly breathable lining in ankle and leg areas for comfort.
- Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel.
- Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
- Alpinestars Lace Lock System is constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee a quick, precise, and secure closure.
- Hook and loop tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and safe.
- CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.