Snow Monster is rated for adventurous pursuits in extreme cold temperatures. Recommended during moderate levels activity, this technical, lightweight expedition worthy boot has everything you need in a performance winter footwear companion.
- Insulation Level: Fixed-Fit multi-layer inner boot system
- Waterproof Level: B-Tek Dry Waterproof Breathable
- For adventurous pursuits in extreme cold temperatures.
- Arctic Rated cold-comfort is achieved with moderate to high activity and has been proven in the Arctic on our treks across Baffin Island.
- A powerful waterproof technology, offering high wet protection with increased breathability.
- This category of waterproofing protects from the elements, while providing lightweight comfort for active lifestyles.
- Speed-lace fastening with toggle
- Stylish, contoured insulated leather upper
- Seam-sealed for maximum water protection
- Nylon locking snow collar to protect from the elements
- Snowshoe compatible
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for light-weight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Icepaw design pads for improved contact-point grip on ice
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool lining for moisture transfer and evaporation outside of fabric
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odor
- Height: 11.75"
- External Forefoot Width: 5"
- External Length: 12.5"
- Weight of Pair: 6.29 lbs - Based on Men's Size 9