Bar end shifters road bike drop bar pogies (comes as a pair) which have an angled zipper to accommodate the bar end shifters that have exposed cables instead of the cables being routed under the bar tape. If your cables are routed under the bar tape, you can use the road mitts for internally routed cables which does not have a zipper.
- Standard Size: 5 mm thick neoprene with nylon lamination on each side.
- Neoprene has a closed cell construction that features closed air bubbles that serve as insulators
- Waterproof and windproof
- Reflective material on the seam of mitts and logo
- Bar Mitts stay open and stiff allowing for easy access and removal of hands
- Can be used with a thin liner or lighter glove allowing for increased dexterity
- Those who suffer from Raynaud's or numb, cold hands due to the cold, wind, rain or snow can continue to ride in comfort