Originally designed to mimic the popular Japanese Garden Knife, hori hori roughly translates to dig dig. This hearty, multi-purpose tool is built for versatility. Pound in tent stakes with the flat pommel base. Measure planting depth with the handy inch marks. Saw a branch or whittle kindling with the rust-resistant doubled edge. Made for use in the backyard, camping, bush-crafting, or anywhere you need it.
Smooth and durable walnut handle seamlessly fits with the heat-tempered 6 ¾" pointed blade for a tool that just feels good in your hand. Added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy a refreshing beverage of your choice after a hard day's work.
The ultimate shield for the ultimate tool, the Hori Hori Sheath unites utility and design. Made of 900D polyester with an interior liner, it weathers real-world use while protecting the blade from dulling. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Open-end allows for easy cleaning and prevents soil buildup, preserving the blade for years of continued use. Accented with full-grain leather and copper to complement the rest of our Woodsman Collection.
Hori Hori Ultimate
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- 4CR13 6 ¾" pointed stainless steel blade
- Knife edge and serrated edge
- Through tang
- Pommel base
- Durable walnut handle
- Twine cutter and bottle opener
- Concave blade with 1" markings
Hori Hori Sheath
- 900D polyester construction
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
- Fits Hori Hori Ultimate -cannot be used with Hori Hori Classic
- Copper-finished snap closure
- Metal belt clip
- Materials: Hori Hori Ultimate & Sheath: Walnut, Heat-treated 4CR13 stainless steel, 900D polyester, Full-grain leather, Copper rivets
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 3.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.30 lbs
- SKU: Hori Hori Ultimate & Sheath: GDN-078
Country of Origin:
This product is proudly made in China. As a Certified B Corporation, we ensure that our commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches our products worldwide, without exception.