Combining the precision of a monopoint with the stability and versatility of horizontal frontpoints, the Snaggletooth is the perfect crampon for technical alpine routes in the big mountains.
Originally conceived by Black Diamond athlete and metalworker Whit Magro, the Black Diamond Snaggletooth Crampon is a horizontal monopoint designed for big alpine routes where crux mixed pitches demand technical precision, but long approach slopes and snowy summit ridges require increased stability. A small secondary frontpoint offers additional stability and bite on both steep ice and low-angle neve. The Snaggletooth's stainless steel construction features a strong yet lightweight design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots.
- Unique horizontal monopoint with smaller secondary front point
- Stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snowballing and won't rust
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- For use on a ski boot, you will want to order wide toe bails sold separately
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair : 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
- Size : One size
- Materials : Stainless steel