Medalist Carbon Pro MIPS a high performance full carbon helmet for ski racing, and the most lightweight MIPS helmet in the category. Certified to FIS RH13, today's highest standard for ski racing, and with MIPS Technology to increase protection. Used by our world cup athletes, gives you the confidence to perform at your top.
Mips Safety System
The Mips safety system is a low-friction layer inside the helmet. Generally located between the padding and the EPS foam protective layer, it allows a multi-directional movement of 10-15mm on certain angled impacts, intended to help reduce rotational force to the head. It is engineered to work flawlessly with the helmet's design without compromising either the comfort, the ventilation or the fit. There are different Mips systems, but all consist of a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head that provide extra protection to your brain so you can focus on your activity, light-hearted.
- Additional Cheek Pads
- Additional Padding
- Full Carbon Shell
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- Microfleece Lining
- Fit: XXL-60-63, L-XL-57-60, S-M-53-56
- Weight: 560g
- Product Material: Carbon
- Frame Colour: Race Black Shiny
- Lens Name: No Lens Reference
- Technologies: Additional Cheek Pads / Additional Padding / Full Carbon Shell / MIPS Brain Protection System / Microfleece Lining / Neck Roll / Removable And Washable Lining / Removable Ear Pads
- Available with RX: No