GENERAL MOUNTAINEERING, ALPINISM.
The Stalker crampon provides a precise fit on modern mountaineering boots and technical performance that only a true 12-point crampon can deliver. It is an excellent choice for safe travel in the mountains. Traditional chromoly steel construction is proven to stand the test of time. Semi-automatic bindings deliver a precise fit on technical mountaineering boots with a welted heel. Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow build up. Colors coordinate with the Neve ice axe.
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering boots
- Updated with a new fit profile for modern boots
- Flexible linking bars and pre-shaped front platform adapt precisely while walking
- 12 points deliver a high level of performance on technical terrain
- Easy size adjustment requires no tools
- Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow build up
- Carrying case included
- Colors coordinate with the Neve ice axe
- Size (Eur): 36-48
- Points: 12
- Frame Material: Chromoly Steel
- Antibott: Included
- Binding: Semi-Automatic
- Weight: 2 lbs