This fleece lined camo jacket is our heaviest, warmest set and is completely versatile thanks to the 3-in-1 design that adjusts for various temperatures. The TrueTimber camo jacket can be worn three different ways: Outer shell with 100 grams of thin profile insulation combined with the inner liner for ultimate warmth, outer shell can be worn alone on warmer days, and the inner fleece liner is removable to be worn alone as a cute casual piece!
- Durable Windproof/waterproof fabric with seal taped seams and DWR treatment to shed water
- Quiet brushed tricot shell, which is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Thin profile 100 gram insulation with removable hood and six front pockets
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumb holes to give your hands extra protection
- Updated soft plush removable fleece liner to also wear casually
- Camo colorways include an opening with flap on the upper back of the jacket for tree stand harness
- All colorways include a tag holder on the back of the jacket