Bring along Delta mini and keep your devices powered at all times. Delta mini's 882Wh capacity is perfect for power outages, outdoor adventures, and professional work
Pint-sized Powerhouse More possibilities open up when you bring along 1400W for up to 12 devices. Whether it's professional gear or the comforts of home, it's good to know you're good to go
Charge Faster Delta mini snags up to 300W from solar panels for a full recharge in 3 to 6 hours. It can also go from 0-100% in 96 minutes when charging from the wall
Smarter with the App The EcoFlow app shows how much solar you're bringing in and how many watts your slow cooker and mini-fridge are pulling. Connect it to the internet and control it from anywhere
- Light 10W: 80 Hours (DC) 30 Hours (AC)
- CPAP 40W (AC): 13 Hours
- Refrigerator 120W (AC): 5.4 Hours
- Microwave 1300W (AC): 0.6 Hour
- Washer 500W (AC): 1.5 Hours
- 50" TV 110W (AC): 6 Hours
- Coffee Maker 1000W (AC): 0.7 Hours
- Electric Frying Pan 1200W (AC): 0.6 Hour
- Phone 11Wh (Type-C): 62 Times
- Laptop 60Wh (Type-C): 12 Times
- Camera 16Wh (USB): 38 Times
- Drone 40Wh (Type-C): 17 Times
- Speaker 10W (AC): 30 Hours
- Blender 500W (AC): 1.5 Hours
- Car Fridge 60W (DC): 12 Hours
- Projector 65W (AC): 9 Hours
- PS5 200W (AC): 3.4 Hours
- Circular Saw 1400W (AC): 0.5 Hour
- Electric Grill 1150W (AC): 0.7 Hour
- Electric Hammer 1260W (AC): 0.6 Hour
- Electric Drill 1080W (AC): 0.7 Hour
- Cutting Machine 1100W (AC): 0.7 Hour
Three easy ways to charge
Solar charging Harness the power of the sun by linking up to two 160W solar panels, and be fully charged in as little as 4 to 8 hours.
Car charging Heading on a road trip? Charge Delta mini along the way from your car outlet.
Wall outlet Plug into any standard AC wall outlet to fast charge from 0-80% in under 1 hour with X-Stream charging.
- Our lightest Delta: It's power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn't handy.
- Power bigger electronics: Delta mini's output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
- A dozen at once: Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
- Fully charged in 1.6 hours: With X-Stream on, Delta mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations. Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
- Big capacity
- Power Multiple Devices
- Solar Power
- Net Weight: 23.6 lb (10.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 14.9 × 7.2 × 9.4 in (37.8 ×18.4 × 24 cm)
- Charge Method: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Outlet, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time: 1.6 Hours (AC) 9½ Hours (12/24V Car Outlet) 3¾-7½ Hours (Using 2x 160W Solar Panels) 3-6 hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity: 882Wh
- Cell Chemistry: NCM Li-ion
- Cycle Life: 800 cycles to 80% capacity
- Battery Management System: Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low-Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- AC Charge Input Power: X-Stream Fast Charge 900W max
- Solar Charge Input: 300W 11-75V DC 10A max
- Car Charger: 12V/24V DC 8A default
- AC Output (×5): Pure Sine Wave, 1400W total (surge 2100W), 120V~ (50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-A Output (×2): 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (×1): 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output: 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
What's in the box
- 1. EcoFlow Delta mini, 2. DC 5521 to DC 5525 cable, 3. Solar to XT60 Charging Cable, 4. AC charging cable, 5. Car charging cable, 6. User manual