Simple, robust trekking backpack for daytrips and shorter overnight treks, all year round. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear. The carrying system has a fixed back length and is stable and substantial for the backpack\x92s size. The hipbelt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a woman\x92s body type and the hipbelt has two pockets for sun screen, snacks or the like. The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets. There is an attachment loop for an ice axe and trekking poles and the backpack is hydration system compatible. A zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like, and there are two side pockets. Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded. Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide. A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included
- Simple, robust trekking backpack.
- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and robust hipbelt.
- The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock.
- The top lid can be raised and has two pockets.
- Outer material: 500D 100% Polyamide, G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Gender: Female
- Concept: Trekking
- Height: 65 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 27 cm
- Weight: 1600 g
- Volume: 38 L
- Non Textile Parts of Animal Origin: Yes
- Volume: 38 L
- Rain-cover: 1
- Laptop pocket: No
- Carrying system: Fixed