Kids' wind and waterproof mitten.
Windy and wet weather are no match for the Pluto Jr, a windproof and waterproof mitten for young explorers. The design is relatively thin, perfect for play, hiking and fun in the great outdoors in autumn and spring. Sewn in flexible polyester with a CZone membrane to keep hands dry and comfortable when the weather turns wet. The palm is reinforced with a silicone print for good grip. Soft lining in polyester fleece. Also available in a five-finger version.
A versatile mitten for play and outdoor activities in changeable autumn and spring weather. It is sewn in flexible polyester with a soft fleece lining and a waterproof CZone membrane that allows moisture to escape. Grip-friendly silicone reinforcements on palm.
When we design Junior gloves, we set the same high standards that we do with our adult glove models. Even the smallest hands need gloves that can withstand cold temperatures, snow, and rain. These kids ski and snowboard gloves include features like easy entry, leashes, and reflectors.
Waterproof insert with high breathability. The insert is bonded together with the outer material and lining to create improved fit and dexterity.
- Thin, supple, waterproof mitten for kids.
- CZone stops wind and wet getting in and lets moisture escape.
- Weather-resistant, breathable polyamide fabric.
- Reinforced with silicone print on palm.
- Polyester fleece lining.
- Inner cuff with elastic snowlock at wrist.
- Pull tab makes it easier to put on.
- Soft fleece in 100% polyester.
- Reinforce material Clarino: Hardwearing synthetic material with suede leather feeling. 60% polyamid, 40% polyurethane.
- Hestra mistral polyamide fabric: Hestra 3-layer Polyamide / Spandex 4 way stretch. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Collection: Junior
- Activities: Outdoor | Hiking | Everyday kids
- Details: Machine washable
- Attached Lining: Microfleece
- Outer Material: Reinforce material Clarino | Hestra mistral polyamide fabric
- Waterproof: CZone Contact