Hestra knitted mitt liner in wool.
A knitted mitten that works as a liner in all Hestra's shell mittens. Can also be worn as is. Made in wool yarn, felted for extra durability and warmth. The liner has a ribbed cuff and a small Hestra logo on the backhand.
One of the most important sustainability efforts at Hestra is building thoughtfully designed products that will get better with time. Replacement liners extend the life of your gloves and many of these options can also be worn on their own as lightweight gloves.
- Knitted wool mitten.
- Works as a liner in all Hestra's shell mittens.
- 100% wool, felted for extra warmth and durability.
- Ribbed cuff.
- Hestra logo on backhand.
- Handwash only.
- 100% wool.
- Collection: Liners
- Product Origin: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Activities: Outdoor | Hiking | Everyday winter | Fashion
- Details: Rib knitted cuff
- Attached Lining: Felted wool