Robust mitten with removable knitted glove.
The Oden Mitt is a warming mitten version of a classic outdoor glove, sewn in hardwearing nubuck cowhide. It has a separate knitted wool/polyamide liner that warms and wicks away moisture, which can easily be removed for drying or washing. You can also swap in any of Hestra's other removable liners. External seams add comfort and a distinct sense of style, sewn in fire-retardant thread that won't melt round a campfire. A pull tab on the cuff makes the glove easier to get on and an eyelet means you can attach it to a belt loop or rucksack. A comfortable and attractive companion on autumn and winter picnic or barbecue trips with a timeless style that also works for everyday use.
A robust mitten in nubuck leather with removable knitted inner glove in a wool blend. Comfortably warming for everyday use and for a wide range of outdoor activities in colder seasons. A pull tab makes it easier to put on while external seams add characteristic style.
The Outdoor collection encompasses a rigorously tested gloves for hiking, camping, nordic skating and other outdoor adventures. These gloves are crafted from our best materials and can withstand the elements during any outdoor journey.
- Hardwearing leather mitten.
- Flexible, durable nubuck cowhide.
- External seams.
- Fire-retardant sewing thread.
- Elasticated top wrist.
- Leather pull tab makes it easy to pull on.
- Eyelet provides attachment options.
- 80% wool / 20% polyamide.
- A hardwearing cowhide leather with a rugged look.
- Collection: Outdoor
- Product Origin: Shanghai, China
- Activities: Outdoor | Hiking | Everyday winter | Fashion
- Details: Fireproof sewing thread | Removable lining | Puller at cuff
- Attached Lining: Wool blend
- Outer Material: Cow nubuck