The World's Most Portable High-Capacity Cooler.
These are serious coolers designed for extreme adventure. Or even just for when you have a lot of stuff to keep cold and don't want to lug a huge, hard, bulky cooler around!
With a 1000 denier exterior tarpaulin fabric, seams rated to 65 pounds, and a padded, ventilated backpack strap system, this is absolutely the world's most portable High-Capacity, high-performance cooler.
And it comes in three sizes: Large (20L), Xtra Large (30L) and Xtra Xtra Large (at 40L this thing is a Monster).
This is it, the entry-level Icemule Pro backpack cooler, clocking in at 23 liters of beer haulin', ice-keeping performance. The Large Pro can easily load up with 18 cans + ice, making it ideal for a day on the boat or a tailgate before the game. No other soft cooler out there is easier to carry, easier to load up and easier to unload.
Keep Your Hands Handy - Icemule Coolers are ergonomically designed to be carried on your back like a premium backpack. From the single backpack sling strap on the Classics, to the double padded backpack straps with a dual zone suspension on the Icemule Boss, no cooler is easier to carry.
Portable, Tough, High-Capacity - Tough, spacious and extremely portable the Icemule Pro is the world's coldest, hands-free cooler. Two padded straps with a weight-distributing sternum strap, along with ventilated back pads, provide both stability and complete comfort. These high-performance coolers are made to keep the party chilled, all while being unbelievably comfortable and easy to carry.
- TriFold DriTop System - Foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out.
- MuleSkinET and MuleSkinEV - Tough 1000 denier Outer layer for exceptional strength and durability; heavy-duty inner layer 2X thicker than most soft coolers.
- ComfortCarryIMP System - Reinforced back-straps and plus ventilated back pads provide ultimate comfort for long-range excursions.
- PolarLayer Insulation - Keeps contents "Icemule Cold" for up to 24 hours.
- IM AirValve - Allows for insulation layer air removal so the coller can roll up for storage in its stuff sack.
- Closed: 14"x11"x18"
- Open: 14"x11"x25"
- Height laying flat: 25"
- Top opening: 19"
- 12oz Standard cans: 18
Capacity (including ice)