Our most popular lightweight hiking boot has been upgraded to give greater comfort, a better fit, more energy return, and longer-lasting durability.
The updated heel lock and lacing systems, as well as the extra padded tongue and ankle cuff, all deliver significant improvements in the feel and performance of this agile boot.
A midsole upgrade to the Powerflow Max foam gives greater cushioning, energy return and durability, while the outsole retains the super-tough 6mm long Graphene-enhanced G-Grip lugs that bite into the ground and ensure hard-wearing traction across all terrains. A flexible underfoot rockplate protects from sharp debris.
The V2's new tighter-weave upper material is 40% stronger than that used on the V1 and, by repelling more dirt, it also better protects the waterproof Gore-Tex membrane underneath.
Weighing just 345g (average across the size curve), this flexible boot is perfect if you like to be light and agile on your feet, but with the comfort and protection you need for fast-feel day hikes and adventures.
- More Durable, Comfortable Upper With Improved Fit & Feel
- 6mm Graphene Rubber Lugs For The World's Toughest Grip
- Gore-tex Waterproofing Delivers The Ultimate In Protection
- Cushioning & Energy Return From Powerflow Max Foam
- 345g Weight & Flexible Design Aids Fast-feel Agility
- Award Winning
- Fit Scale: 3
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole Stack: Heel - 16mm, Forefoot - 8mm
- Sole Compound: Graphene G-Grip rubber
- Footbed: 6mm EVA foam
- Midsole: Powerflow Max foam
- Shank: 2nd Gen Meta-plate
- Product Weight: 345g / 12.1oz