Our toughest ever hiking boot just got even tougher. Upgraded for 2023, it now boasts greater support, enhanced comfort, increased protection, more energy return, and longer-lasting durability.
The V2's updated heel lock system secures a perfect locked-in fit. Combined with the heel cupped footbed and the padded ankle cuff, it gives more support, stability and comfort in the rear of the boot for extra confidence on technical terrain and downhills.
A midsole upgrade to the Powerflow Max foam gives greater cushioning, energy return and durability, while the outsole retains the super-tough 6mm long Graphene-enhanced G-Grip lugs that bite into the ground and ensure hard-wearing traction across all terrains. The flexible rockplate protects the underfoot from sharp debris, while the toe bumper has been extended in length to add further protection.
The new super-tough ripstop upper material not only improves durability but its tighter weave better protects the waterproof Gore-Tex XCR membrane underneath by repelling more dirt.
Weighing just 400g (average across the size curve), this boot is perfect if you like to feel protected and supported during more demanding hikes and adventures amid tough conditions.
- More Durable, Protective Upper With Improved Support & Comfort
- 6mm Graphene Rubber Lugs For The World's Toughest Grip
- Gore-tex XCR Waterproofing Keeps Feet Dry & Lets Them To Breathe
- Cushioning & Energy Return From Powerflow Max Foam
- Underfoot Rockplate & Extended Toe Bumper Enhance Protection
- Technical Hike
- Multi Day Hike
- Fit Scale: 4
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole Stack: Heel - 20mm, Forefoot - 12mm
- Sole Compound: Graphene G-Grip rubber
- Footbed: 6mm EVA foam
- Midsole: Powerflow Max foam
- Shank: Meta-plate Pro 6th Gen
- Product Weight: 400g / 14.1oz