The best just got even better. Our multi award-winning 'Trail Running Shoe of the Year' - the go-to for tackling long distances at speed - has been improved to give a better fit, greater comfort, and longer-lasting durability.
A redesigned upper includes greater stretch and breathability in the forefoot while an improved ankle cut and extra heel padding increase comfort and hold. A more cushioned slimline tongue further enhances the fit and comfort as the miles stack up. The new lightweight mesh material used to make the upper has been laboratory tested and is proven to be 25% more durable than its predecessor on the V1.
The rest of the magic formula remains untouched, ensuring runners continue to feel connected to the trail and propulsive through every stride. This includes the super-tough 4mm Graphene-enhanced G-Grip rubber lugs, the snappy Powerflow Max foam cushioning, the super-springy Boomerang footbed, and the fast-feel zero-drop positioning.
You spoke. We listened. The best just got even better.
- More Durable, Comfortable Upper With Improved Fit & Feel
- 4mm Graphene Rubber Lugs For The World's Toughest Grip
- Cushioning & Bounce From Powerflow Max Foam Midsole
- 270g Weight Aids Speed & Agility Over Trails
- Improved Ankle Cut & Heel Padding For Comfort And Hold
- Award Winning
- Fit Scale: 5
- Lug Depth: 4mm
- Midsole Stack: 12mm
- Sole Compound: G-Grip Graphene rubber
- Footbed: Boomerang
- Midsole: Powerflow Max
- Shank: N/A
- Product Weight: 270g / 9.5oz