Take on fall, winter and spring with Rogue 10. With seam-sealed waterproof construction and Heat-MX insulation, these beauties will keep you warm and dry from the harvest festivals to the muddy spring walks.
-20Â°C: Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Heat-MX: Sustainable insulation. Innovative Dri-Cave Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
Waterproof: This product is perfect to keep you dry in all kinds of wet weather.
Odour Control Insole: Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
Genuine Leather & Suede: Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
Leather Working Group: Kamik has joined the Leather Working Group (LWG) to support and contribute to environmental best practice within the leather industry.
Grip XT: Outsole designed with self-cleaning lugs to stop snow from accumulating in the grooves and to maximize winter traction
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Lace up style with waterproof inside zipper
- Moisture-wicking soft boa lining
- Heat-MX sustainable thermal insulation
- Removable, moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT treatment
- Aspen rubber outsole uses deep lugs with GripXT, for superior traction in winter conditions
- Height: 28 cm
- Weight: 1270 g per pair
- Circumference: 32.5 cm
- Comfortable down to -20Â°C