Introducing Rogue Mid, with seam-sealed waterproof construction-because you don't have time to be held back by rain or snow. With a chic buckle, Heat-MX insulation and a durable, leather upper, these fall and winter boots have both the look you want and the protection from the elements you need.
-20Â°C: Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Heat-MX: Sustainable insulation. Innovative Dri-Cave Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
Waterproof Seam-Sealed: Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
Odour Control Insole: Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
Genuine Leather & Suede: Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
Leather Working Group: Kamik has joined the Leather Working Group (LWG) to support and contribute to environmental best practice within the leather industry.
Grip XT: Outsole designed with self-cleaning lugs to stop snow from accumulating in the grooves and to maximize winter traction
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Waterproof inside zipper closure
- Moisture-wicking soft boa lining
- Heat-MX sustainable thermal insulation
- Removable, moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT treatment
- Aspen rubber outsole uses deep lugs with GripXT, for superior traction in winter conditions
- Height: 20.5 cm
- Weight: 1179 g per pair
- Circumference (based on size 7): 290 mm
- Comfortable down to -20Â°C