Our Sienna 3 women's boots are ready to take on the elements, and turn heads while doing it. Featuring eco-friendly leather and waterproof bottoms with lightweight RubberHe outsoles, these cozy women's winter boots have a fashionable quilted pattern to inspire catwalk confidence-even in mucky or slushy weather.
Made in Canada: Made to the highest standards, using domestic and imported materials.
-20Â°C: Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Heat-MX: Sustainable insulation. Innovative Dri-Cave Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
Waterproof: This product is perfect to keep you dry in all kinds of wet weather.
RubberHe: Light and strong, our proprietary technology offers superior traction and flexibility, and is 100% recyclable.
Odour Control Insole: Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
Genuine Leather & Suede: Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
Leather Working Group: Kamik has joined the Leather Working Group (LWG) to support and contribute to environmental best practice within the leather industry.
- Seam-sealed waterproof boot
- Combination of waterproof leather and water resistant flannel/knit quilted upper
- ISA TanTec's Lite eco-friendly leather
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Heat-MX sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- Removable moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT treatment
- Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Proprietary technology offers traction and increased flexibility
- Dover outsole with deep, self-cleaning treads for stability in snowy conditions
- Height: 28 cm
- Weight: 1 039 g per pair
- Circumference: 30 cm (size 7)
- Comfortable down to -20Â°C
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials