The best heated, insulated and technically designed travel ready ski boot backpack for boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Quicker and more efficient heating of boots and gear. Highly compartmentalized and organized. Travel ready straps. Super durable and built to last. "The best part of this bag is it didn't just warm up the boot shell and make it 75% easier to put on, it even warmed my liners."
- Heated Side Boot Pockets: Two contoured, insulated and conduction heated side boot pockets warms ski boots quickly.
- Dual Plugs: 120V wall plug & 12V /90W automobile plug (draws 7.5 Amps).
- Central Compartment: Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Wide Mouth Front Pocket: For lunch, water and gear.
- Helmet Sling: Retractable and deploys from a zippered pocket to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- Backpack Grade Support: Padded & contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, lifter straps, sternum strap and waist belt.
- Travel Straps: The shoulder straps and waist belt may be tucked behind the back panel for airline baggage check. Helmet packs in front pocket.
- Pack Release: Shoulder Strap dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Goggle Wrap: Strategically located, soft material hanging pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- ID Panel: Write your name or mark the pack as your own on this designated panel.
- Extended Zipper Pulls: Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Performance Handle: Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Smart Straps: Looped webbing ends for attaching karabiners.
- Stress Reinforcement: Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Protective Bottom: Generous amounts of durable, water-resistant PVC free tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Materials: Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: 1680D nylon and 600D Kodra and 420D polyester. PVC free Tarpaulin.
- Colors: Cool Grey/Black/Orange, Cool Grey/Black/Red & Black/White.
- Fabrics: Super durable, water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon, polyester and PVC free tarpaulin.
- Sizing: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Shoe Men's 13).
- Volume: 62L / 3800 cu in.
- Dimensions: 18"H x14.5"L x 20"W.
Heated Ski Boot Bag Overview:
- Heated: Warms boots in 90 minutes for easy on of toasty boots.
- Organized: 9 designated and intuitively located equipment compartments.
- Spacious: Easily stow your boots, helmet and apparel.
- Durable: Built to last with superior materials, stitching and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable: Padded and designed to distribute gear weight for comfort.
- Adjustable: Shoulder straps and waist belt adjust for optimal support and fit.
- Travel Ready: Helmet stows in front pocket. Straps tuck into pack. Fits in many overhead compartments.
- Socially and ethically manufactured.
Use and Care:
- Check that the heated pads, sleeves and cords are properly attached to the bag.
- Remove snow and moisture from the outer shell of ski boots and place one boot in each side boot pocket with toes pointing toward the front of the bag.
- Zip boot pockets closed; boot pockets may remain slightly unzipped for ventilation.
- Remove any items that may be sensitive to heat, such as goggles, helmet or leather.
- To warm boots insert AC plug into 120V wall outlet and select designed setting.
- To keep ski boots warm during transit insert DC plug into 12V automobile outlet.
- The heating system is for use only within the Kulkea designated and approved bag and for purposes of warming alpine ski boots and apparel.
- To cle