Why you'll love it
The only glove you need this winter. Converting from glove to mitten makes this versatile glove a must have. Bundle up your hi-fivers with this wind-resistant, convertible running glove/mitt with high visibility, night- run-friendly reflective graphics. Perfect for those freezing winter runs in the 20Â° to 35Â°F/-7Â° to 2Â°C range.
Stay Warm: Thermal stretch fabric with weather-resistant DWR finish. These gloves have the perfect tucked away, thermal mitt shield so you can bundle up your fingers for extended weather protection. Perfect for winter runs in the 20Â° to 35Â°F/-7Â° to 2Â°C range.
Smart Features: Conductive TruTouch technology on "texting" finger allows smart phone operation with gloves on so you can answer a call or take a picture. And best of all, there is a built in chamois to wipe your nose in the cold.
- Conductive TruTouch technology on "texting" finger allows smart phone operation while keeping gloves on
- Convertible feature provides added warmth and allows wearer to pull back mitts for freedom of movement
- Nose wipe chamois on thumbs, while keeping hands warm
- Small pocket on back of hand to hold StrobeLight for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Unique geo-reflective print for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Unisex Glove offered in sizes x-small to x-large
- Materials: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex Pro stretch
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash cold with like/similar colors
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash)
- Tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Do not iron or dry clean