Why you'll love it
No matter how fast or far you're running, this vest is built to keep you at the top of your game. Designed to be 20% lighter and more breathable than the Krar and Howe vests, the Pinnacle series fits like a second-skin and adds two new kangaroo pockets to the collection of smart storage spaces.
Perfect Fit: Designed to keep you moving in total comfort, this vest is lightweight, breathable and features tapered back panels to keep the moisture out. Its new enhanced shape boasts a slightly longer back for efficient, dispersed capacity. With just the right chafe-free fit and form, it's the perfect race day vest!
Smart Storage: Thoughtful storage is always in reach including two new Kangaroo pockets allowing one side entry access point and a vertical pocket for larger items like trekking poles. Two water-resistant pockets are included on the chest for phone and a pill pocket complete with whistle. A large diagonal zipper and size pockets allow for easy access to larger items like extra layers and smaller things like keys and nutrition.
- 20% lighter than the Howe and Krar
- Two water-resistant pockets on chest for phone and pill pocket with whistle
- Added side pockets
- New Kangaroo pockets: one side entry easy access pocket. One vertical pocket for trekking poles, larger items
- New Shape of vest that sits longer in the back for dispersed capacity
- Large diagonal zipper for easy entry for necessities of any size that fits
- Tapered back panels for a chimney wicking effect, designed to wick moisture up and out of sweaty locations.
- Insulated 1.6L Hourglass bladder
- Gear Capacity: 12L - 732.2 Cu. In
- 13 Exterior Pockets
- BPA Free
- Materials: 85% Polyester + 4% Spandex + 8% Nylon + 2% Rubber Wire
- Dimensions 16 x 16 x 4 in
- Weight: 0.68lbs - 311.84 g
- Weight with Bladder: 12.5 oz / 354 g
- Weight w/o Bladder: 6.5 oz / 184 g
Wash & Care:
- Hand wash cold
- Use mild detergent (try our PowerWash)
- Line dry
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Remove the top slider and empty remaining liquid
- Separate bladder and hose
- Wash bladder with warm water and soap
- Run warm soapy water through the hose
- Rinse both until soapy residue is gone
- Dry with top open
- Pro Tip: Use balled up paper towels in your bladder to help it dry
To clean pack or vest
To clean bladder
Other Cleaning Tips:
- Stains: Bladder staining is generally caused by food coloring used in liquids. This staining does not affect the functionality of the bladder, yet can be difficult to remove. We recommend using a chlorine free, non-toxic, and biodegradable tablet to combat stains and odors.
- Plastic Taste: Occasionally users may notice a plastic taste. To reduce, squeeze lemon juice into the reservoir, fill with water, and place in the freezer. After frozen, remove, thaw, and rinse.
- Lubrication: Some users may need to occasionally lubricate the rubber O-ring on their connector to ensure a smooth connection and for leak prevention. If necessary, apply glycerin, silicone, or pure beeswax as lubricants. Avoid olive oil, coconut oil, cooking oils, etc. These types of oils cause the seal to swell and make it difficult for the system to be disengaged.