Superior performance requires superior sportswear, and thanks to this BLACKCOMB PRO T-shirt from ODLO, you'll be set to take your summer running sessions to the next level. Created using CERAMICOOL technology that actively cools you whilst on the move, this lightweight running tee has been designed with the serious competitor in mind. Body-mapped ventilation keeps you feeling fresh and focused, whilst ZeroScent control properties eliminate unwanted odour for total confidence during exercise. This athletic-fitting running top can also be worn in low light with both front and back reflective details, allowing for great visibility. Hit your peak on every run all summer long with this high-performance BLACKBOMB PRO T-shirt from ODLO.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Active Cooling
- Athletic fit
- Body-Mapped Ventilation
- Reflective Details
- Odour Control
- 73% Polyamide, 27% Polyester
- 183 cm tall and is wearing size M
- Machine wash cold (30Â°)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
TECHNOLOGY & TCS:
- LIGHT provides optimum comfort in all situations and in all weather conditions throughout the entire year. Versatile year-round sports clothing. Excellent moisture wicking properties.
- high breathability
- fast drying
- maximum comfort
- fast moisture transport
- CERAMICOOL is an active cooling technology, which cools your skin temperature by up to 1Â°C and facilitates optimal physical performance during your activity.
- active cooling
- soft touch
- FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION MEMBERSHIP
- ODLO is a member, with leader status, of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), which endeavours to improve labour conditions in the textile industry worldwide. FWF verifies that producers abide to their code of conduct and make appropriate improvements. As a multi-stakeholder initiative, FWF's independence is guaranteed because it is governed by trade unions, NGOs and business associations. Transparency and accountability are key principles of the organisation.
- FWF members work towards improving the labour conditions in factories that produce sewn textiles all over the world. The basis of the collaboration between FWF and its members is its code of labour practices. Eight labour standards form the core of this code of conduct. FWF members are contractually obliged to comply with these standards.
- FWF verifies whether companies comply with the code of labour practices through factory audits and complaint procedures, through audits of its members' management systems and through extensive stakeholder consultations in producer countries. FWF shares its knowledge and (local) contacts with its member companies, providing them with access to information on local legislation, labour legislation and culture.
- Members are required to set up an effective monitoring system, including factory audits, factory trainings and factory visits. FWF has a complaint procedure that enables factory workers to anonymously report any abuses related to labour conditions. To raise workers' awareness of labour rights, FWF also offers Workplace Education Programme.
- INNOVATIVE SUSTAINABLE, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ODOUR-CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
ZeroScent maximizes your fun by minimizing body odour. The anti-odour technology is organic-based and prevents odorous substances from penetrating the fibres. The only thing you don't do is feeling smelly!
- odour control
- comfort everyday
- sustainable finishing