The Oxford Protex Stretch cover is a premium stretch-fit cover.
The cover is an outdoor cover which offers protection against rain, sun, snow and dust. It comes fitted with a PVC window to hold a solar panel charger.
Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device - if a thief can't see what kind of motorcycle is underneath they are less likely to target it. Combine with one of our award winning chain or disc locks with built-in alarm, to add an additional layer of defence against any would-be bike thief.
Important: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects.
- Lock pouches (front & rear) keep your padlock off the ground
- Water-resistant seams
- Soft lining protects against scratches
- Ventilated to reduce condensation
- Reflective panels & logos increase visibility at night
- Tough 3-layer material protects against weather & light knocks
- Elasticated bottom & adjustable belly strap to hold the cover in place
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock (front & rear)
- Clear window for Oxford Solariser battery charger
- Rear window to show number plate (optional)
- Available in 5 sizes (see sizing below) including MP3/3 Wheeler
Size: The following sizes are approximate, as the covers are shaped:-
- Small: 203cm (Length) X 83cm (Width) X 119cm (Height)
- Medium: 229cm (Length) X 99cm (Width) X 125cm (Height)
- Large: 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)
- X-Large: 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)
- MP3 220cm (length) X 77.5cm (Width) X 130cm (Height