The Boxxer 2 H2O is one of our most popular short-cuffed Urban riding gloves that prove their worth even in suboptimal weather conditions.
The knitted cuff has become as much of a style feature as it is a functional part of the Boxxer 2 H2O, ensuring the wrist area is closed off snugly to prevent wind chill from reaching the hands when riding. The fixed hydratex membrane makes it waterproof and breathable, while a cozy thermal liner keeps frost at bay on urban adventures in wintertime.
A hard knuckle protector is incorporated in the strong outer shell, which together, make sure both impact protection and abrasion resistance are up to spec in case a ride ends less fortunately. The wrist adjustment tab is the final key in making sure these Urban riding gloves live up to their promise of providing protection and comfort when the weather doesn't want to play ball.
- Added Stretch For Comfort
- Provides Great Grip/Feel On The Handlebars
Fiberfill insulation material: And we do it in different ways. One way is to use fiberfill insulation in our garments. Because of its resistance to solvents and its low thermal conductivity, fiberfill is often used as insulation for clothing garments. Its lightweight characteristic does not weigh down garments, even while providing a lot of insulation.
Connect Fingertip: The Connect Fingertip allows you to do exactly this. Strategically placed on the pointer fingers, set/modify your navigation routes, text friends your location, switch up your playlist, or use it for whatever you need. This feature is especially handy during cold-weather riding, when temperatures can drop at moment's notice and your hands take the hit. Stay warm, comfortable, and in control wherever you find yourself.
Hard shell knuckle: That's why we've included a hard shell knuckle. It safely reinforces a vulnerable part of the hand without compromising flexibility or movement.
- Short-cuffed, full-leather, waterproof urban commuter gloves
- Adjustment strap at wrist: The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Adjustability: Stretch lips at fingers, Stretch lips at upper hand
- Closure: Elastic closure
- Tri-fleece liner: This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Conductive fingertip at index finger: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Conductive fingertip at thumb: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Knitted cuff: The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Suede leather visor wiper
- Hydratex|Z-liner: A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV'IT! hydratex|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- Protection: EVA foam finger knuckles, EVA foam thumb, Hard shell knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm: PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam palm slider
- Connect finger tip fabric: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Reflection at back of hand
Outer shell material
Wash & Care:
- Outershell: Do not wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Certification: These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating