Some products are so versatile they're hard to pin down into one particular segment, as is the case with the Cassini H2O gloves.
These short-cuffed, soft shell, waterproof hand protectors are the go-to gloves for those looking for something that delivers the right amount of protection and comfort for everyday use, even when the rain is pouring down.
A hard shell knuckle protector takes care of impact protection in case of any unfortunate mishap, as does the abrasion-resistant outer shell that has undergone extensive testing to ensure safety is up to spec. Thanks to mcFIT technology, these hydratex-equipped waterproof and breathable gloves do not compromise on comfort, making sure they deliver the right fit and feel from the get-go.
The Connect Finger Tip also allows you to operate touchscreens without the removal of your gloves.
- Additional Protection
- Keeps You Dry
- Provides Great Grip/Feel On The Handlebars
Hydratex waterproof liner: That's why we've included the hydratex waterproof liner. Designed to keep the water out - but also to stay breathable - it helps riders reach their destinations, or keep riding, when the weather doesn't want to cooperate.
- Softshell, waterproof urban gloves with a minimalist design
- Adjustability: Stretch lips at fingers
- Closure: Hook-and-loop closure
- Tricot liner: Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft-ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- Conductive fingertip at index finger: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Conductive fingertip at thumb: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Insulation only at backhand
- Short cuff
- Protection: Hard shell knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm: PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam palm slider
- Temperfoam thumb knuckle
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at finger, Laminated reflective logo at finger
- hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology
- 3M Thinsulate G 100g: Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- PWR|Shell twill stretch
Outer shell material
Wash & Care
- Outershell: Do not wash, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Certification: These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 Standard, published in 2015 and have achieved level 1 KP rating.