The evolution of a Dirt Series modern classic, the Component 2 H2O builds upon this pinnacle adventure jacket's well-received, feature-driven design approach by making the stand-out details even better and adding another few for good measure.
Form and function in fashionable harmony Inspired by designs used throughout the outdoor segment, it's very much form and function in fashionable harmony. Not to say it's a compromise - more the exact opposite. Its strategically matched, abrasion resistant Cordura ripstop and PWR|Shell stretch ripstop materials give a hard-wearing, durable look to the Component 2 H2O's actual tactical and lightweight characteristics. With 100% wind and waterproof, laminated hydratex, CE-level 1 Seesmart armor, and an added pouch to upgrade things with a CE-level 2 Seesoft back protector, the Component 2 H2O pulls out all the stops.
Get your adventure on With its removable hood, comfort-boosting neoprene collar, and ample ventilation, the Component 2 H2O is very much ready to hit the road. There's still everything you need to take to the roads less traveled - or just leave the road altogether. Its active fit adds a casual, outdoor lifestyle feel, while the comfortably sizing has been primarily designed to slip over our Proteus protector jacket for when you're really looking to get your adventure on.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura Material
- Laminated Hydratex Outer Shell
- Ventilated And Waterproof In 1 Jacket
Seesmart CE-level 1 protection: Seesmart protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-level 1 impact tests in both normal and hot (T+) conditions. Lightweight, highly ventilated, and extremely agile, Seesmart protectors are virtually unnoticeable when riding despite being up to the task of protecting you in the event of an unfortunate mishap. Thanks to their flexible construction, these protectors sit close to your body and follow your anatomy. It allows for a better-fitting and more comfortable silhouette for motorcycle gear; making sure you can look effortlessly stylish while remaining protected on the road.
Cordura fabric: They're great for combating the daily grind and surviving some of the world's toughest environments. Designed for living and built to last, the original durable Cordura fabric has proven performance in many of the world's toughest environments. They're made with high-tenacity air jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns in a range of sizes - 330D, 500D, 700D and 1000D. Characteristics include: military-grade filament fiber, excellent abrasion and tear resistance, and stylish versatility.
Detachable hood: The zip-on hood can be easily removed from the coat when riding - if so desired - yet can be placed back on when off the bike. It offers protection from the elements and helps keep your head comfortable/warm in bad weather.
Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert: An easy upgrade for additional protection. The prepared pockets are tailor-made to house the Seesoft armor, giving riders that extra peace of mind when on the road. They can be put in or taken out easily and quickly and don't interfere with daily riding activities.
- Lightweight and waterproof, hooded, off-road adventure jacket
- Adjustability: Adjustment drawcord at hem, Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Slit pocket at back: The sleeve features a small pocket to hold a card or paper. The pocket is easy accessible.
- Two inner pockets
- Waterproof slit pocket at waist
- Adjustment drawcord at hood
- Comfort collar: The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- Detachable hood: The zip-on hood can be easily removed from the coat.
- Ventilation: Zippers on lower arms, Zippers on upper arms, Zipper at upper back
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector: The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Elbow Protectors
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Shoulder Protectors
- 3L Cordura 750D ripstop: A three-layer Cordura with ripstop properties.
- Neoprene: Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch: Durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Laminated reflection on back: Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflection at collar: Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflection on hood: Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflective logo on back: This product has a reflective logo at the back of the garment to help riders who are on the road be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night.
Outer shell material
Wash & Care:
- Machine wash 30Â°C, mild cycle, Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Warnings: Do not use softener, Refer to the user manual, Wash separately
Certification: This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 Standard, published in 2020 and has achieved A rating.