Brave the challenges of adventure travel with the Echelon GTX pants. With the breathable yet 100% waterproof Gore-Tex laminate, comfortable and multi-point adjustable fit, ventilation zippers, and accommodation to zip to the jacket of the same name - or our other short connection zipper-ready jackets for that matter - or the evergreen suspenders, you're getting a lot of clever features packed into one cleverly designed pair of adventure travel pants.
Stay in control - in comfort
Fitted with impact protection at the knees and hips, with CE-level 2 Seeflex armor and Level 1 Seesmart protectors respectively, you're ready for those long days in the saddle or on the pegs.
Comfort's been a top priority in developing the Echelon GTX pants, and above all to maintain that comfort and prevent fatigue. You know you will stay dry in any weather - and so will your personal items thanks to the waterproofed pockets - but the active fit will allow a full range of motion while gripping material in the seat area of the Echelon GTX pants keep you from sliding around. You're in control and stay in control - in comfort.
- 100% Waterproof Laminated Gore-Tex
- Several Adjustment Options For A Perfect Fit
- Vcs Ventilation Zippers On Upper Legs
Seeflex CE-level 2 protection: Certified CE-level 2 according to the norm EN1621-1:2012, the Seeflex protector is an innovative creation from the in-house R&D department. The norm also tests the impact levels in various +/- temperature ranges. The Seeflex protectors easily surpass the norm without sacrificing wearer comfort. Because of its open-structure composition, they're breathable and allow air to easily pass through; helping to prevent the rider from building up an unnecessary heat.
2L Gore-Tex fabric: This means that the lining inside is separate and can move freely. The result is improved wearing comfort and versatility and means that the membrane can be used with insulation. Since it is a Gore-Tex product, it is backed by the Guaranteed To Keep You Dry promise, offering waterproofing and breathability so you can keep riding.
VCS|aquadefence system (patented): It was designed to help improve ventilation on garments that required the top level of waterproofing. Which is always a challenge. That said, the Gore-Tex approved system is one of the best - if not the best - available in motorcycle clothing. When opened, the Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it fastens onto the incorporated rain gutter. The jacket is then 100% wind and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520).
Seesmart hip protectors: Seesmart protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN 1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
Adjustable knee protectors: The adjustable knee protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated knee protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body for optimal comfort while riding.
Short and long connection zipper: The long connection zipper is designed to create a 360-degree connection between jackets and trouser, while the short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place. The inclusion of these zippers are designed to stop the jacket from riding up the rider's back, and/or to prevent the exposure of unnecessary skin; helping to keep you safe on the road in the event of an unfortunate mishap.
3L Gore-Tex fabric: This 3-Layer Gore-Tex fabric consists of a membrane bonded to a recycled, solution-dyed polyester knit backer adding durability and a carefully selected face textile. The outer face textile is treated with a PFC-free DWR treatment. The innovative new Gore-Tex membrane is based on expanded Polyethylene (ePE). This membrane is light, thin yet strong and enables durable waterproof, windproof and breathable performance. It is PFC-free and has a reduced carbon footprint (per Higg MSI) achieved by its lower material mass along with a new material combination.
- High-end, all-season, adventure travel pants with laminated Gore-Tex
- Regular fit: The Regular fit is designed for comfortable wear, and it's tailored to suit different body shapes and sizes. However, it is not considered loose. It falls around the body instead of conforming to the rider's physique.
- Adjustability: Adjustable waist belt, Adjustment tab at ankle
- Pockets: Two waterproof slit pockets on front
- Lining: Mesh
- Soft spacer mesh: In-between, mesh lining to assure wearing comfort and fit.
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Belt loops
- B-lock button closure at front
- Grip panel at seat: The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Short connection zipper
- Ventilation: Zippers at back, Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- 2L Gore-Tex fabric: By laminating the Gore-Tex membrane to the fabric, a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell is created, offering unsurpassed durable wearer comfort.
- 3L Gore-Tex fabric
- Seeflex CE-level 2 Knee Protectors: Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the Seeflex protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The Seeflex protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Hip Protectors
- 2L nylon 400D Gore-Tex fabric: This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the Gore-Tex membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- 3L nylon 200D Gore-Tex fabric: Triple-layered, waterproof Gore-Tex 200D nylon fabric.
- 3L Gore-Tex nylon 400D fabric: Gore-Tex shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance Gore-Tex membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- Laminated reflection on upper legs: Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Outer shell material
Wash & Care:
- Outershell: Machine wash 30Â°C, mild cycle, Do not bleach, Tumble drying possible, max 60Â°C/ lower temperature, Do not iron, Do not dry clean
Warnings: Do not use softener, Refer to the user manual