Outstanding simplicity and sleek design are the main aesthetic characteristics when describing the Chevak GTX gloves. They match effortlessly in combination with almost every jacket in our collection, whether it's an urban overcoat or technical touring jacket.
Yet, make no mistake, underneath the subdued design, it's all about functionality at the highest level. Sliding your hand into the glove, you will instantly be convinced that this glove is purpose-built to face cold weather. The GORE-TEX waterproofing technology incorporated in the Chevak GTX gloves guarantee that you'll stay dry whatever Mother Nature might throw at you on your daily commute. On top of that, the unique single-motion closure system enables you to easily put on the second glove in no time at all.
- Visco-elastic knuckle: These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort.
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch: Durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch: This material is REV'IT!'s take on Cordura. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura-a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability-and puts the unique REV'IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- GORE-TEX membrane: The GORE-TEX membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- High loft fur liner: This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- Thermolite: Thermolite insulation material is very soft, with a very high insulation capacity. REV'IT! uses two specific kinds of Thermolite: Thermolite Plus and Thermolite Active.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Connect finger tip: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Visor wiper: The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.
- Single motion closure system at cuff: The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- Tour fit