When a product hits its third generation, you know it stands for something. This definitely goes for our Fly 3 Ladies gloves, whose predecessors quickly became classics in our previous collections. The third generation has been revised to make sure the Fly 3 Ladies keeps up with the demands of the future. Subtle in styling, these regular fit gloves incorporate a hard knuckle protector in a fully ventilated, abrasion-resistant leather outer shell to offer protection and comfort to those going out on the streets in warm conditions. Building upon an already much appreciated fit, the Fly 3 Ladies have been optimized to allow an improved freedom of movement and an even better feel through the handlebars, making them a summer must-have for motorcyclists across various segments.
- PWR|shield at Palm: PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam: Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- TPR hard shell knuckle: These knuckle protectors are made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR). TPR combines the processability of plastics with the durability of rubbers, while creating a more lightweight and formable material. TPR offers excellent resistance to flex fatigue and tearing, making it a perfect protective material for hard shell knuckle protectors.
- TPU hard-shell finger knuckles: Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV'IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
- Connect finger tip fabric: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Karvin cowhide (PU coated): The Karvin cowhide has all the comfort and protection of cowhide, but adds a PU finish on top for water repellence and weatherproofing. Makes for comfortable riding in wet weather conditions.
- Perforated goatskin
- Connect finger tip: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Stretch lips
- Regular cuff
- 100% Leather
- Adjustable hook and loop closure: The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit
- Fully perforated outer shell