We understand the importance of keeping your hands warm and functional during colder rides. Emphasis on both warm and functional! Hands that feel frozen aren't as capable as they should be. And we also understand that not everyone has the luxury of heated grips. That's why our Hydra 2 H2O gloves exist. Lined with Thinsulate G and polar fleece, they're designed to cope with cold and wet urban days. Our renowned hydratex membrane (the H2O component of the gloves) is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride. The outer shell is then constructed with multiple materials: abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are equipped with our heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam palm slider, Temperfoam finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm. Wrapped in a sleek design and ready for the elements, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are prepared for what the road, and weather, have in store.
- PWR|shield knit: PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Temperfoam finger knuckles: The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam thumb knuckle.
- Heavy rib covered hard shell knuckle: The heavy rib material over the strong hard shell knuckles give gloves a bolder look while keeping hands safe; adding texture and dimension to our hand protection.
- Temperfoam: Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam palm slider
- Goatskin drum dyed: Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Flock PU: Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Heavy rib
- Connect finger tip fabric: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shell stretch
- 3M Thinsulate G: Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- Polar fleece: Polar fleece is a wool-like napped insulating fabric made from a type of polyester called polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Hydratex|Z-liner with McFit technology
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY:
- Knitted cuff: The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable
- Connect finger tip: Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Visor wiper: The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather
- Adjustment strap at wrist: The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
- City fit